Linggo, Enero 20, 2013

My "CURRENTLY" Favorite Make Ups

   Hello guys! It's me again. And this time I'm going to show you my CURRENTLY favorite make-up or cosmetic products. I also took a picture of those products for you to see :))
             
So let's start with the foundation that I currently used. The rectangular shape white one is the Revlon New Complexion, Long-Wearing Whitening 2-Way Foundation. It's SPF 20. And it's fragrance free. I'm loving it. I've been using that foundation for like 2 years already.

Next is the lipstick that I used. And it's Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick. And I chose the Cocoa Craving 008. 

And the "thing" that I used on my eyebrow. The IN2IT Waterproof Eyebrow Colour. ER 01 Eyebrows.

And for my Mascara. I use Maybelline's The Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof. :)

And for my blush, I use Nichido's True Colors Powder Blush in Cool Rum.

I'll be talking about those products each next time. I'll be making a review about each of them.

SO WATCH OUT GUYS! :)

BBYE :D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento