Linggo, Enero 20, 2013

Review: Revlon New Complexion Foundation

         Good day guys! I'm back! So a s promised. I'm going to make a review about my "CURRENTLY" favorite make-up products...

       So I am going to start this review with the foundation that I am currently using.

       The REVLON New Complexion, Long Wearing Whitening 2-Way Foundation. I used the Light Beige color. Its a bit yellow toned. Its suites my skin very well. 

Let's start with the box:


The box says:

REVLON
NEW COMPLEXION
LONG-WEARING WHITENING 2-WAY FOUNDATION
  • Silky soft, fine powder which provides high coverage for a flawless, natural finish.
  • Contains Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate proven to deliver whitening benefits.
  • Contains Vitamin E to help soften and moisturize your skin.

(Direction for use)
Apply to your face with a wet or dry sponge.



So here's the packaging:



:)))

I bought it at SM Department Store. It's worth 825 pesos. A bit pricey, but it's worth it...  I've been using this foundation for like 2 years already. And there is nothing I can say. It's very very good. It's good for oily skin. Like mine. It leaves a flawless natural look throughout the day.

 2 Thumbs up for this product...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento